Be The Top SalesPerson
Keep Your Clients
Ultimate Referral System
Tool for Network Marketers
Tool for Your Business
Business Reasons for Cards
Why People Send Out Cards
Testimonies from our Clients
Full Service Card Sending
71 ways to EXPLODE your business
Thank You Notes
Ways to build your Church
Custom Branding Package
Custom Cards we designed
More Cards We Made
Our Portfolio of many custom cards
Custom Cards I designed on Sendcere
How To Video: Create Custom Christmas Cards
Income Opportunity - Plan B
BE A REFERRAL PARTNER
Calendar for Cards
Be the TOP Salesperson in your company
|Can't Lose Sales Tips Audio CD Collection||How to Sell Yourself|
|How to Close Every Sale||How to Sell Anything to Anybody|
Developing the Thank You Note Habit
I learned the value and power of thank you notes early in life. When I was a young child, my parents occasionally went out with friends for dinner. Invariably, when my parents returned from an evening out, I saw my mother sit down at her little desk in the hallway as soon as she got home and begin to write. One night I asked her what she was doing. Her answer came straight out of Emily Post: "We had such a wonderful time with our dear friends this evening that I want to jot them a note to thank them for their friendship and the wonderful dinner." My mother's simple act of gratitude, expressed to people who already knew that she and my father appreciated and enjoyed their friendship, helped to keep my parents' friendships strong for their entire lifetimes.
Because I understood that building relationships is what selling is all about, I began early in my career to send thank you notes to people. I set a goal to send ten thank you notes every day. That goal meant that I had to meet and get the names of at least ten people every day. I sent thank you notes to people I met briefly, people I showed properties to, people I talked with on the telephone, and people I actually helped to own new homes. I became a thank you note fool. And guess what happened? By the end of my third year in sales, my business was 100% referrals! The people I had expressed gratitude to were happy to send me new clients as a reward for making them feel appreciated and important.
I understand that you may not be comfortable at first with starting the Thank You note habit so I took the time to write out ten situations in which sending a Thank You note is appropriate. Then, to help you even more, I've drafted the notes for you. For other, professionally designed business cards that put the personal touch back into business, click here.
1. Telephone contact. Thank you for talking with me on the telephone. In today's business world, time is precious. You can rest assured that I will always be respectful of the time you invest as we discuss the possibility of a mutually beneficial business relationship.
2. In Person Contact. Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you, and my thank you is for the time we shared. We have been fortunate to serve many happy clients, and it is my wish to some day be able to serve you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call.
3. After Demonstration or Presentation. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discuss with you our association for the mutual benefit of our firms. We believe that quality, blended with excellent service, is the foundation for a successful business.
4. After Purchase. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to offer you our finest service. We are confident that you will be happy with this investment towards future growth. My goal is now to offer excellent follow-up service so you will have no reservations about referring others to me who have similar needs as yours.
5. For a Referral. Thank you for your kind referral. You may rest assured that anyone you refer to me will receive the highest degree of professional service possible.
6. After Final Refusal. Thank you for taking your time to consider letting me serve you. It is with sincere regrets that your immediate plans do not include making the investment at this time. However, if you need further information or have any questions, please feel free to call. I will keep you posted on new developments and changes that may benefit you.
7. After They Buy From Someone Else. Thank you for taking your time to analyze my services. I regret being unable, at this time, to prove to you the benefits we have to offer. We keep constantly informed of new developments and changes, so I will keep in touch with the hope that in the years ahead we will be able to do business.
8. After They Buy From Someone Else, But Offer to Give You Referrals. Thank you for your gracious offer of giving me referrals. As we discussed, I am enclosing three of my business cards. I thank you in advance for placing them in the hands of three of your friends, acquaintances, or relatives that I might serve. I will keep in touch and be willing to render my services as needed.
9. To Anyone Who Gives You Service. Thank you. It is gratifying to meet someone dedicated to doing a good job. Your efforts are sincerely appreciated. If my company or I can serve you in any way, please don't hesitate to call.
10. Anniversary Thank You. Thank you. It is with warm regards that I send this note to say hello and again, thanks for your past patronage. We are continually changing and improving our products and services. If you would like an update on our latest advancements, please give me a call.
The power of expressed gratitude is immense. Put this tool to work for you today!
Developing the Thank You Note Habit, ©Copyright 1998 Tom Hopkins International, Inc. For more information on this topic, please refer to:
How to Master the Art of Selling
"Because I understood that building relationships is what selling is all about, I began early in my career to send Thank You notes to people.
I set a daily goal to send 10 Thank You notes, which meant that I had to meet and get the names of at least ten people every day.
I sent Thank You notes to people I met briefly, people I showed properties to, people I talked with on the telephone, and people I actually helped to own new homes.
I became a Thank-You-note-writing fool!
And guess what happened? By the end of my third year in sales, my business was 98% referrals. The people I had expressed gratitude to were happy to send me new clients as a reward for making them feel appreciated and important.” - Tom Hopkins
In his book Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive says,
“Short, handwritten notes yield long-term results. In sales, never underestimate the importance of the personal gesture, and right at the top of the list of effective personal gestures sits the handwritten card.
Always send memorable cards and personal notes when you are reminded of a person.”
Now, we call that a “prompting”; an out-of-the-blue remembrance of a particular person.
If you’ve personally observed promptings, you’ve noticed that they only last in your mind for about 60-seconds, and then they’re gone.
we provide a way to capture that sixty-second moment. Capture that opportunity to make a difference; to make your friend or client feel special. To make them aware that we are thinking of them – by remembering events and dates that are important in their lives.
He stated, “You can win more friends in two months by becoming really interested in other people – than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
“Do we send to give – or do we send to get?”
When the idea of sending cards initially comes up with many small business owners, they immediately think – as we’ve been trained to think when it comes to printed materials – “How can I use this to market myself?” “How can I send cards promoting my 30% off?”
That’s sending to get. That’s trying to get people interested in you.
We have a built-in Contact Manager that never lets you forget a Birthday, Anniversary, or important event ever again in the lives of your customers, prospects and friends!
That’s sending to give. That’s giving of yourself and becoming interested in other people.
That will, in the long run, help you to KEEP your CURRENT CLIENTS, get NEW clients, and get your clients to refer others to you as well.
Your once full seminar rooms are now sparsely filled. Regulators and Compliance departments are making it more and more difficult for you to generate leads and prospects. A skeptical public and failing lead systems are putting a crimp in even the most successful adviser’s business.
We use the ”power of the handwritten note“ to create anything from a gentle breeze to a windstorm of referrals and clients depending on how you would like to use it.
We created a lead generation system of handwritten notes that took some from making just over $40,000 a year to over a $1 million a year in just three short years! Complicated and costly? Nope, just writing handwritten notes…thousands upon hand-cramping thousands of them. BUT….
Now we’ve created a system to do the handwriting for you. What used to take many business people hours a week to write, you can do with a press of a button. We have created an automatic direct marketing system. “need to know more before you get started?”
We send you a paper and you write your alphabet and symbols and send the paper back to us. We actually captures your pen stroke, so that you will then be able to send out 1, 10 or 10,000 notes that are personalized notes, with your clients names, in your own handwriting. Your own handwriting that is so authentic that even your own mother will swear that you sat down and wrote the note yourself!
(We also have several suggested notes and campaigns to get you started in your business)
Greeting Cards grow your business|
Keep your clients for $5
Master Keys to Client Loyalty
Trends in the Industry
Emotional Benefits of Greeting Cards
Businesses Stay in Touch with Cards
Professional Followup for your business|
Transcendental Marketing Magic
Fire and Forget System
History Of The Greeting Card
Guide To Staying Connected
Law of Esteem - Ego
Benefits of Cards|
The Secret - Convert Contacts to Clients
Greeting Card Facts
Holidays to send Out Cards
Personalize Greeting Cards
Successful - Business Networking
Retailers & Catalogers
Lodging & Travel
Real Estate Agents
Artists & Photographers
Accountants Chiropractors, Insurance Agents, Lawyers, Dentists, Network Marketers, Financial Planners, Oil and Lube Facilities, Doctors, Auto Dealerships, Massage Therapists, Therapists, RV Dealerships, Fitness Centers, Landscapers, Pool Builders, Florists, Day Care Centers, Veterinarians, Restaurants
Anyone can use it!
Instant Messengers - AOL - KJV Prov31, Yahoo kjv_prov31, Skype - lauriedelk, Trillian - lauriedelk